Pcod thyroid

I hav pcod and thyroid both..my inlaws were so aggresive ..dey are asking divorce since i had thyroid..dey say person who has tbyroid never get concived...is dat true??do i never get a baby ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Pcod thyroid

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Thyroid is a common disease and does not majorly impact your fertility. You should try for at least one year to conceive naturally. Females with thyroid can have a successful conception and deliver a healthy baby.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can conceive  naturally  and have a healthy  pregnancy  if you choose to heal your body.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Neeta Gupta Noida | Gynecologist
Hi Thyroid problem is very common and it is wrong to say that they cannot concieve.patients with thyroid can vey well concieve and can deliver a normal child.