PCOD,REGULAR MISCARRIAGE
My bhabi was 30years old,she was conceveing but with in 4months she is miscarring,2days back laproscopic was done ,in this bilaterally blockage and endometrial spots there ,and cleared itsemces, My quary is which treatment is better for her IUI r IVF... Suggest us.thanq

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

IUI IS DONE WHEN BOTH THE TUBES ARE OPEN. IF THEY ARE BLOCKED THEN YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO UNDERGO IVF. BUT PLEASE RE CONFIRM ABOUT THE TUBE STATUS BECAUSE IF BOTH TUBES ARE BLOCKED HOW DID SHE GET PREGNANT THE FIRST TIME
Dr. Avijit Basak
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello, thank you for your queries. I think IVF is required for this patient. Thanx.