Pcod problem
Hi, I am trying to conceive since last 2 yrs.But no luck :( I have PCOD. Please suggest who is Best Gynecologist/Infertility expert in Bangalore who can help me to conceive. I am really worried and dont have patience from past 2 year i am taking treatment for regular period doctor said me reduce the weight i tried went for gym for 1 year only 2 kgs reduced & now i left my weight was 91 kgs Kindly suggest me the best for both PCOD & dietitian doctor in Bangalore

Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Kota

PCOD occurs due to hormonal imbalance which may be genetically or induced by some emotional/ medication factor. So taking hormonal pills for regular periods is very harmful to your health. You should consult with an classical homoeopath in bangalore or Login at: www.homeopathy4you.in. By classical homoeopathy treatment your body itself correct these hormons & genaral health. I think PCOD is not a big issue for classical homoeopath. . Good luck !!