PCOD issue
I have to attend pooja on 15 but my period are late by 21 days pls suggest any medication to postpone till 15 evening . I have pcod issue

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier.

+119
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear, it’s not advisable to take hormonal pills when you have PCOD. It’s better to take a constitutional Homoeopathy treatment to cure it permanently. Homoeopathy medicines will balance your hormones naturally & shrinks the cyst & improves ovarian function. It also avoids future recurrences. It’s advisable to sort a permanent solution. To know more & if you have any other concern you can call us or visit our clinic.
Don't worry.
consult me online with full history and report for complete relief , I will suggest you best medicine for your problem and for complete cure.
Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Its curable
Tab primolute 1 daily till you want to delay perods