Pcod and other_problem

I had done laproscopic for pcod in 2011 and again this time m diagonsed i have lot of pains in my menstrual periods n they are irregular by 4 day to week. Right from leg pain abodominal pain back pain i get lot of issues my hair growth has been increased. M suffering from depression .will excercise help my weight currently 51 kg height 5'2 my breasts have increased in size n sagged within few years its looks horrible. My shoulder area is smaller than waist area i have thin hands. .my whole personality is funny i have lot of dark circles and whiteheads n other acne. Hair fall from scalp and hair growth near chest toes hands worsen the case. Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Pcod and other_problem

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
You need to be under medial guidance for medicine for PCOD treatment. For PCOD patients. There is no cure for PCOD or PCOS, it needs to be managed to prevent problems. Treatment goals are based on your symptoms, whether or not you want to become pregnant, and lowering your chances of getting heart disease and diabetes. Many women will need a combination of treatments to meet these goals. Some treatments for PCOD include: Lifestyle modification. You can help manage your PCOD by eating healthy and exercising to keep your weight at a healthy level. Limiting processed foods and foods with added sugars Adding more whole-grain products, fruits, vegetables, and lean meats to your diet Birth control pills. For women who don't want to get pregnant, birth control pills can help Control menstrual cycles.