PCOD and Low sperm count

I am suffering from PCOD and my husband semen analysis report shows 5 million sperm.
Morphology Normal 100%
Motility Active 2%
Sluggish 3%
Dead 95%
And other reports are normal like Testo, FSH,LH, T3,T4,TSH.
I want to know there are any chance to increase sperm of my husband.
And any chance of pregnancy
views-icons 117 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on PCOD and Low sperm count

U should  consult a endocrinologist for any hormonal problems.  If already consulted or not getting any positive results then u should switch over to ayurvedic treatment for best results.
Thank you for your query.
Yes it does appear that the sperm count is rather poor. Sperm counts do change so it is worth getting it repeated after treatment which should include wearing loose clothing, avoid placing laptop on the thighs, eating diet rich in antioxidants plus supplements recommended by your fertility specialist.  Your doctor may recommend further tests or biopsy depending upon examination findings.
Generally having a successful pregnancy depends upon both partners being adequately fertile. Sometimes assisted reproductive techniques can bypass this requirement but it does vary in individual cases.  I would suggest that you should discuss the results and implications with your fertility specialist in detail. get all your doubts addressed and then decide which options suit your needs best. Fertility treatments have improved greatly in recent years and you have access to some of the best experts in India itself. Please do not hesitate to get help sooner rather than later from a specialist in the field.
best wishes