Pcod and hypotension

I m married since 4years.i have pcod and recently diagnosed hypotension.I want become a mother.what should i do for that?Please tell me doctor

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hypotension and PCOD share the same cause and can be completely healed. If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. DHAVAL DHARANI
Gynecologist 3 yrs exp Banas Kantha
Hi If you want to become pregnant and you are not getting success since 4 years than please do following tests first For you - S LH,S FSH,S PROLACTIN. S ETRADIOL, HSG-hysterosalpingogram USG pelvis For Husband- semen analyisis If everything comes normal than you should go for ovulation induction with T clomiphene/T letrozole from 2nd to 7 th day of cycle along with follicular study from 10th day to see how follicle is growing for at least 5-6 cycle and if you not succeed with that than next is IUI/IVF technique. If you have PCOS than best is exercise and at least reduce 10% of body weight that will definately help and drasically improve your fertility chance happy to help you Thanks