PCOD and hair loss
I'm currently diagnosed with PCOD So I started yoga and intermittent fasting Everything is going well as of now until I started shedding more hair more than normal So I'm confused if it's due to fasting or PCOD Is intermittent fasting harmful for health? Is it gonna have impact on my periods and hair?

Make sure you include healthy foods while doing intermittent fasting. Don't do it for a long time. Foods rich in protein and fiber will help you to  solve both. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan
For short term, u can do intermittent fasting...but don't do it for long ... practice yoga and eat a healthy balanced diet thats more important.
have amla for hair loss..