PCOD & irregular peroids
Gud evng. Here I am writing this for how PCOD can be cured. I married last year. After marriage periods are irregular. Is it effects in pregnancy. I want to know.

Pcod can be totally  healed with  a systematic  approach.
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Hello, PCOS is a major factor of infertility in women. If you are trying to conceive, visit an infertility specialist for further evaluation. You can also clinic my International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic, located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. We have a presence of 14 IVF centers located across India and Nepal. My centre offers varied fertility treatments and services performed by skilled IVF experts and senior embryologists to help you have a joyful parenthood experience. You can also mail us your contact details to reach you.
Visit an infertility specialist.
Pcod will affect fertility
start with metformin and spironolactone
Dear Ma'am, Thank you for your query regarding PCOS. Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a clinico-pathological condition with 2 of the 3 following features: 1. Oligo- anovulation characterized by irregular menstrual cycles. 2. Ultrasound evidence of PCOD 3. Clinical or biochemical evidence of hyperandrogenemia. It a chronic metabolic disorder to be viewed similar to diabetes mellitus or hypertension with limitation of long term sequela seen as the aim treatment. Long term complications include: 1. Endometrial hyperplasia 2. Endometrial cancer (rare) 3. Subfertility 4. Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus If fertility is desired the goal is to ensure regular ovulation by: 1. Life style changes: Diet and exercise and weight loss .  Ideal BMI between 19- 23.  Even a 5 percent weight loss may regularise your monthly cycles. 2. Treatment of androgenemia if evidence of excess hair etc. 3. Detection and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus with preconceptional supplementation of folic acid. ( at least 3 months prior) 4. Ovulation induction after subfertility investigation if a couple fails to conceive spontaneously after 1 trying.  Do note that if cycles are regularised with exogenous hormones like progestrogen pills or oral contraceptive pills,  no pregnancy will occur in the absence of ovulation despite menstruation.