PCOD alternate treatment

Hi,I have been diagonised with PCOD and would like to opt for homeo treatment as the medicines suggested by gynaecologist are affecting my appetite and mood swings and hence effecting my daily life. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (5) on PCOD alternate treatment

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Homeopathy treats PCOD by changing the chemicals released from cyst of the ovarian gland. It indirectly acts on cyst by clearing the factors in blood that are leading to persistence of it. Once the cyst is reduced, you can lose weight easily and bring back the normal menstrual cycle. The understanding is must that medicines can work on cyst but actual change will be visible only when you combine your effort to weight loss. You can consult us for effective and permanent treatment of your disease.
Poly cystic ovarian diseases/syndrome is the formation of multiple cysts in ovaries which affects the women in both physical and emotional level due to hormonal imbalances.. Even though the exact cause or etiology of pcos is not known there are certain factors like diet, stress,lack of exercise, obesity which could be counted at the top level..In my daily private practice I used to see minimum 5 cases of pcos which are especially affecting the age group between 15 to 35 yrs.. That means mostly fertile period of a lady is affected by PCOS which make their regular day to day life activities are disturbed alot by the following symptoms like mood swings, irregular periods,pimples,facial hair growth,stomach pain,tiredness,delayed pregnancy, constipation,hairfall,anxiety,fear,urinary disorders etc.. All these symptoms are observed in most of pcos cases.. Failure to take treatment at the initial stage of pcos can lead to permanent infertility.. Most of patients are not aware of the fact that modern medicine have any proper treatment for pcos.. They first consult a gynecologist who prescribe some MEDICINES if the patient is not having menses in regular time.. After taking MEDICINES for the bleeding starts and patient is thinking that her problem is solved.. But after 2or 3 months again the condition recurrs.. Same thing repeats if the patients consulted gynecologists again.. So there is no cure for Pcos in allopathy.. Homoeopathic medicine can completely cure pcos within short period of time if regularly taken under the guidance of a qualified Homoeopath.. No side effects in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES at all.. 100% better results...There are good number of HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES which can completely cure the pcos if taken for 3 to 4 months.. MEDICINES like Calc carb, Sepia,Natrum MUR,Thuja,Apis etc are very effective medicine for pcos..But HOMOEOPATHIC treatment is based on symptoms of patient.. The best matching remedy will be given after considering the patients physical and emotional symptoms which gives permanent cure to Poly cystic ovarian diseases/syndrome..For further details you can consult me after taking an appointment either directly or online.. For appointment..please mail me your name and address with mobile number to E-mail :- drfaizalmm@gmail. com
Hi , we have got good medicines in homoeopathy for Pcod I have treated no. Of patients.