Hi. I'm having a grade 3 tear of pcl on my left knee I was recovering good and went to my doctor he said it is healing. However temptations led me to play football and now I'm having pain it's manageable but I would just like some sort of medication for the next 4-5 days for the pain. Please help and I shall not be playing for the next few months. Thank you in advance.
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
It is advisable to see the doctor who is treating you. He can examine you to see if any severe damage has been done and advise accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?