PCL injury
Before couple of years when I was playing I got my my left leg PCL cut &I did operation after that now I am facing same problem like get bone twistest suddenly & pain so now I dont want to do operation again so pls guide me.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

well the twisting is not a good sign I will suggest to get an mri done of the knee again and if you have old mri films submit it for comparison and yes most important try to get a musculoskeletal radiologist to report it and then you can consult a orthopaedic doctor to know whether you require a surgery or physiotherapy can help
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?