Pause breath
Dear Dr, something I feel my breath pause and when it happens I feel really weird. The feelings come from my stomach I feel a bubble hit my upper abdomin and then I feel a pause in breath. And I feel nervous when it happens. Is this life threatening. Plzz tell me.

Go for chest x-ray and spirometry

Hi You need physical examination And investigations
Hello That is not life threatening. But please consult a Pulmonologist. He/she will examine clinically and evaluate accordingly.
Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest

Pause mf in pregnancy