Patellofemoral Pain in both knees at 30
I am suffering severe pain in both my knees, I am 30 years old and an IT Professional with sitting for about 8 hours everyday. I am unable to bend, fold, unbend . Stepping up and down at stairs is also a problem. This is from last 2 months. My google research says that i have all the symptoms of Patellofemoral pain syndrome.

U need to give more data However u need a consultation with rheumatologist and an mri of both knees to get to the root of the problem and reassurance

Symptoms of patellofemoral pain syndrome Patellofemoral degenerative joint disease