Patchy haziness in lower right zone
Severe cough from 4days doctor asked for chest x-ray to be done in report it says, patchy haziness in lower right zone-suggestive pnemonitis. There is blood in sputum this happens only early morning later on day no blood in sputum its only yellow color sputum

Get a chest xray and Pulmonary function test done and consult me via practo with reports. I will try to sort out your breathing issues. Thanks.

Visit Chest physician as early as possible, Get Sputum examination done, if non conclusive tgen you may need bronchoscopy... let the chest physician decide about line of management
Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest.