Patches on skin- allergy
Helo doctor ! My father has many patches on skin on his back and even on his chest.. first they were at few places now I noticed they are spreading on skin.. and my father also has a solid type thing on his back and he also does smoke.. this may be the reason for it ? He doesn't undergo any other medication but smokes

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Regarding the lump, please see a Surgeon. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala