Patches on skin- allergy

Helo doctor ! My father has many patches on skin on his back and even on his chest.. first they were at few places now I noticed they are spreading on skin.. and my father also has a solid type thing on his back and he also does smoke.. this may be the reason for it ? He doesn't undergo any other medication but smokes
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Regarding the lump, please see a Surgeon. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?