Past Life Regression testing
SHIVANSH (15yrs), my younger son, Says badwords like Chuttiya to Grandma & Me...he is now in the 10th Delhi CBSE board exams in two months...two day's back rushed fighting with his mother,wants 💰 money 💰 to partying out, dining, abuse's us if not given steals from purse...My wife's See's him as my father's rebirthing as My son...two day's we haven't had food in house...if this goes on,maybe wife's going to divorce Me...Can my son be my father's rebirth..if so can you send me your number in Dahisar East Mumbai so that I can get your HELP... Maybe we can get together in my home to find out more about it...PLRT, Will it work? My son's most challenging Case,take it only if you're expert in PLRT.

its purely psychological issue. I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Its not rebirth for sure.. Its a Psychiatric illness which can be treated.
Consult a psychiatrist nearby or online
Hi Sir..... How it's going....Have you read conduct disorder.... If it gets delayed..... It will change into Antisocial personality disorder. Then you will be at no where to beg for help.... The most important thing in management is Reinforcement techniques and boarding school and keeping away from bad friend circle, time out. Keep him away from Cigarettes and cannabis n other substances. Don't do physical harm....Bec he will harm you later keeping this in his mind.... He should not steal or break law..... He needs antipsychotic medication like quetiapine... Is this a sudden onset ...or graduate onset....if it's just started now.....Ur lucky....we can manage it easily....if it's long time....then your family also need to consult along with your son...for complete management plans.... Hope you will understand this. ....
Please give it a second thought, ur words depict you are hell bent on to the fact that your child is a rebirth. Your child has a condition called as Conduct Disorder, it's my request to you to kindly look up the internet and read about it.
Try to find an alternative explanation to the condition, try to calm down yourself first, calm your wife, sit down and patiently discuss a solution. Don't get emotionally tensed. When you are convinced your child has a behavioural disorder called Conduct disorder, you can approach a real psychiatrist and get it treated.
Getting angry and punishing your child will worsen his behaviour, try to ignore his rude behaviour as much as you can. Express your unhappiness and disappointment over his ill mannered behaviour to him constantly in a calm manner making him understand your disappointment.
It's rebirth or not, that doesn't matter, the primary matter is behavioral problems with the child, that may be conduct or Oppositional defiant behavior problem. Don't associate his problematic behavior with previous experiences related to your father. Help your wife to accept the fact that he is your child and only you can help them to overcome from this problem. More fight, conflict, abuse or frustration will help the child to increase his symptoms. Be patience, calm, supportive and find out the real reason behind this behavioral problem rather than blaming past life.
You can visit nearest Psychiatric or Pediatric setup for Medication and also Visit any nearest clinical Psychologist for behavior therapy of child's problematic behavior.
You can also plan online session with me on my given mob. no.