Pastlife Regression therapy for my son.
Shivansh, Age 16year's, facing 10th Std ICSE Delhi Board, doesn't study at all. Shockingly he's saying bad word's to both parent's, behaves Normally only when given Cheese and 💰 money...Just 4month's for Board Exams left. We are at Mumbai, DAHISAR East, suggest powerful Past Life regression practitioner.

He needs counselling and parents too. It’s necessary to know the reason behind his behaviour. I am an online counselor and can definitely help you through counselling. Do get in touch with me through Practo. Happy to help !
Why do you need past life regression for him? Just take him to a psychologist/ psychiatrist for screening and diagnosis I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery

Childhood regression therapy 12 month sleep regression