Past life memories

Hello sir , I got married last 6 years back my in-laws treated me without any kind of respect and as a slave I lead my life as the same for more 3 years I got 2 kids now , my hub wasn't cooperate with me any time they send me out of home many times even when I am pregnant. But now all got set now I am happy , but they give more respect to their 2nd daughter inlaw , when I see this is i do remember all such things what they did to me in the past and I will get upset and cry all the day .my problem is how to forget about all such past and live happily

Doctor Answers (4) on Past life memories

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend, First accept the reality. The mantra for you would be "CUT THE PAST AND SHUT THE FUTURE" Keep your mind relaxed and cool. Whatever has happened had happened. You can not change it. Live the present life happily with your kids. See the positive side of life. Engage your mind in some positive works. Listen to melodious music. Any further help, please feel free to contact. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Even if your in laws realise what they did in past they are nevr going to say sorry or apologise.  So chill. You can't change anyone's mind. You can change your coping strategies. Stop victimising yourself. Consider yourself powerful. Even in situations of distress making decisions that are best suited to that period is not something you regret or think about later. See ahead not behind. Life always goes in forward directions. Those who were bad at some pt of time will get their due..
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Be happy that your in_laws have changed once for all..Even after your new SIL has come and your in law is  not changed.
What is so impotent u had a hurt and why not the new SIL should not.
Think is it right feeling that she should also have undergone all.those problems like you?
To overcome all these and other problems do visit a Counsellor in your city and learn to live a happy life as it is.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You learn to forgive and forget the past... Since it has made a deeper impression on your mind it's hurting you so much... Learn not to expect anything from anyone... Lead the life as the way its... When one expects more he suffers more. Consult psychiatrist for counseling.