Parkinson Dementia
My father in law I suffering through Parkinson Dementia.. we have consulted Nerologist Dr. B S Singhal. But due to his age we had to change doctors. I want to know whether you have any experience for such patience as we are facing lot of problems. He is hallucinating, getting aggressive, not sleeping at all after giving medicines like Qutipin 25, Restil, Lonazep 0.5,Olimelt 5mg. We have been to Psychiatrist also. From past 3 days he has not slept and with him my mother in law too. Please let me know whether you can help us and also explain us in detail.

Dementia is a progressive degenerative neurological condition. Its common symptoms are forgetfulness, difficulty in language, difficulty in doing tasks, gait disturbance, change in personality and behavioral problems. With medication it is possible to slow down the process and bring the behavioral problems under control. Given his age, it is better to take him in person for a consultation. With some changes in his existing medication it is likely his symptoms will improve.

Treatments for dementia Senile Dementia