Papillae on tongue
Last day I said I have problem of Lymphoepithelial but I concerned with Surgeons , ENT and Specialist . They are said its papillae on tongue. It's not dangerous . But they all have different opinions about the operation . Sugeons said stitching operation and after operation they send to part for biopsy and specialist said just one cut surgery . Now me and my parents are confused . Please suggested me which operation is save .

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Any tissue removed from the body should be subjected to histopathological examination. It enables correct diagnosis which ensures proper management.