Panic due to COVID news
Sir now as days lockdown is going in our city. Whenever I hear anything about COVID news my heart feels heavy ,I  get instant headache which last for 2-3 hrs and feels panic. What should I do to avoid these ?? Right now I'm also under medication of these medications: 1. Thioril 10 2. Phnergen 25 3. Olimelt 2.5

Try to do some relaxation exercise Engage yourself in everyday work Be productive
It is Covid related anxiety. Seen most of the people nowadays.... Continue medicine and consult a Psychiatrist. You need Anxiolytic
It is not clear why you are on these medications. What you are experiencing is a common problem now a days and you need to be taking some counseling sessions from a mental health professional.