Panic disorder and anti-depressant
I am consuming pexep cr 12.5 & serenace 0.25 from last one year I am also having hypothyroidism I have gained weight Whenever i stop taking med i feel extreme dizziness How can i stop taking this anti-depressants safely And also can get rid of this panic disorder for forever Please help

Counseling along with Homoeopathy can help you. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments
You need counseling lots of it. You need a life coach You need exercise. I am here for you
contact me