Panic attack. Psychosis

My father age 55 had an stroke attack. After 2 month Now he is having aphasia , in which he speaking fluent we are not getting what he say correctly, and he is not understanding us . the main problem is that he also not knowing that his word are meaningless. So he is taking wrong assumption and having delusion. And he is going outside here and there. And going to bank .. But he dont know that people are thinking about him that he is mad. What to do i m really comfused. We are giving him nicoumoline lisinopril dilzem aspiring clopidogrel olanzepine and and clonazepam . tablets. Please help me ...
views-icons 62 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Panic attack. Psychosis

Dr. BYJU R K Ernakulam | General Physician
Consult a neurologist soon ok.Take.him to a neurologist .It's neurological.He is not Mad.He needs.good treatment Don't worry.ok
Dear Sir, <> is called Wernicke's Aphasia and it is due to stroke. Please note that this is a neurological condition and he is not mad or having delusions. It is just that he is not understanding what you say. You need to give speech therapy for him. This will gradually improve. All the best
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
I understand your concern. It would be really difficult to make a consultation online of such patients. He needs a Neurologist and Psychiatric consultation and also numerous nootropic drugs . Kindly make an urgent consultation with them. All the Best