Pale skin tone on face n chest
So i was a really fair kid but over time my skin tone especially on face n neck have become dark n pale. i dont know if that's bcoz of sun exposure or iron deficiency due to poor diet. I got 5 chemical peels done thinking its maybe tan. but to no use, my skin tone on face, neck n chest still looks pale n darker than my hands and legs which are actual skin tone. my s ferritin was really low 7.04 when i got it checked recently. my doc gave me iron pillsfor 3 mnths n said to get a blood test n if iron didn't increase then takeit for another 3 months. My 3 months are over taking the pills but there's no significant improvement in the skin tone on face. also my main concern is can it happen so hat only face, neck n chest skin look pale rest hands n legs look normal skin tone. Also how much time would it take for my face skin to return to its original color. it looks really odd. plshelp

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.