Pale body and dark circle
My hands and feet have significantly turned yellow. Dark circles have increased. I feel tired everytime. Severe mood swings. I feel sleepy entire day. Even after waking up in the morning, i never feel fresh. Can you suggest if i need to go thru whole body check up and find out the reason. Also please suggest me a physician i can consult. Rajni mehra

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Yes you definitely need fully body check up. Also you need to see Physician to make full physical examination. Specifically What is your thyroid status? What are your Vitamin D levels? What are your B 12 levels , calcium levels ? Get back with these reports to me, we will definitely solve your problem. All the best