Paining in right wrist
Sir , I had an accident , i slept on ground and I balanced all my weight on the right hand before two days and so now its paining at wrist joint and I'm not able to pull heavy work.. what should I do? please help me.

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to be a bit more specific on your problem... When did u had an accident and was your wrist/forearm involved in it....was thwre a fracture? Also u slept on ground means instead of pillow you used your hand as pillow?? What work do you do?? Please explain your problem in detail....... Regards,Take care