Painful nodes in underarm

I am feeling two very small ( size if a pea) painful nodes in my lower half side of right underarm. What could it be? I am on folitrax for RA.
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Painful nodes in underarm

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. It could be a simple bacterial infection or Hidradenitis suppurativa or cutaneous nodules as a side effect of methotrexate.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
All the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?