Painful Lump under armpit

I have a painful lump under the armpit(left) . There are 2 actually one that is red and is visible the other is below the skin. they hurt extremely due to which am unable to move my arm easily and it hurts. Kindly advice if there is a home remedy for this as the lump has not gone down but increased a bit over a period of time. I am guessing its due to swollen lymph nodes. Kindly advice

Doctor Answers (1) on Painful Lump under armpit

Thanks for the query. Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population but since in your case it's painful and increasing in size, it requires medical attention. Consider meeting a Dermatologist or plastic surgeon for physical examination. If needed an FNAC or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and therapeutic if it's done. Don't delay the consultation. Hope it helps.