Crazy Painful itching,

First question Crazy Painful itching all over body in winter everytime in winter when i am about to do a activity(Walk) my skin starts to itch very painfully, its mostly all over my upper body and legs. It is really really painful, it feels like someone is poking me with thousands of needles all over my body. But once I get sweaty it goes away. Sweating makes it go away. And now i have started feeling that the itching attack creates small little pimple looking things all over my body, after few hour it's disappear, so what is this? second Question. my finger skin getting dry, after using vasline, it's gone but it happens again and again
views-icons 54 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Crazy Painful itching,

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute Delhi | Dermatologist
You might be developing urticaria so you can take levocetrizene 5 mg start with once daily. The doses of antihistaminics need to be titre according to your symptoms so if not controlled with single dose consult your dermatologist