Painful Masturbating
From the last two weeks after masturbating I am experiencing very uncomfortable feeling in my penis and feel like passing urine. When I start urinating it doesn't have the normal flow. I pass little and it stops and again I start getting the same feeling on my penis for approx 30 mins. Kindly suggest who should I consu

Hi, Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult Urologist...