Pain while moving right leg
Hi Recently I have started experiencing pain in moving my right leg while walking or getting up from floor. This happens even if I sit on a chair for 45 mints to and hour and not just sitting bon floor. Pain is in area near hip joint i.e between abdomen and thigh in right leg. It has become very frequent now. I don't know which doctor to consult and can this be treated by some exercises.

It is advisable to consult an orthopaedic surgeon

Yes can be treated, can consult an orthopaedic in person
Sciatica . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.