Both leg pain
Hi my age is 27 and I am mastrubating around 15 years and 6000 time my sperm wastages and then around two years my full both leg pain so please suggest what reason my leg pain. I am starting mastrubating is 12 years old boy.

Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with  our self made ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell : 9270777731
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
my opinion is .. consult a psychologist. Over mental and physical exertion may be the reason for your present condition.