Pain under tip of nose
Whenever I have cold, tip of my nose hurts. Pain is from inside of nose. I doubt it Nasal Vestibular Furunculosis by searching in internet. Can it be treated by prescribed Ointment. Or it is serious?

Hello there. Since you have diagnosed this, you could be knowing the treatment also. Or ask Google also for the treatment. Don't put your health matters in harm by self diagnosis, Google diagnosis and self/Google treatment. There is a reason why there are doctors. You should consult a ENT Specialist for this and get it checked out. Best regards internet.