Pain right shoulder
Last few months i had constant pain in right shoulder .when i sleeping it not hurts me but when i awake the pain usaly started. when i touched my hand to the sholder no pain there but then niddle type pain comes again . I take pain killer but there is no improvement done .when I use volini sprey the pain increse . I also use hot bag regularly once . but no improvement . I had an x-ray and suger test but all are normal.

Hello..... X-ray identify fracture of bone... If there ligament tear it may not be shown in x ray... So wait for some days, continue home remedy, don't spray volini if it's irritating.... Give rest to that shoulder ,see if pain subsiding gradually or not... In general weakness or viral infection one will have joint pain. If both side joints are involved it's systemic problem, if only one joint is involved it has local cause....