Pain right lower stomach
I have this lower right stomach pain more than 5years before I felt this pain .I had appendix opperation in 2006

Hi.... It is due to intestinal colic.... Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products,.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.....