Pain on right side of my face
I have pain on the right side of my face seems like the pain of Migraine. I have been catching cold often from child hood. And few years back a skull X Ray indicated that my septum is slightly deviated. Even then I used to get similar pain but then it subsided. It is recurring now. What do you suggest?

Chronic recurrent headache without any nose symptoms is usually migraine. CT scan of paranasal sinuses will rule out any nose related problems. You may need to start migraine specific treatment
Consult nearby neurologist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required