Pain on right side of head
As I am suffering from pain on one side of head especially behind and little above right eye and right ear ,have congestion in nose ,water from the eye,runny nose and upset stomach...I have taken montair lc , typtomer and napra D .

Symptoms are suggestive of trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias, likely to be paroxysmal hemicrania. It is easily treatable.
Consult with a little more detail so that treatment can be initiated.

Get your vision N blood pressure checked. Can be migrainous headache
It could be paroxysmal hemicrania. Consult me for further details