Pain on my hip
I am suffering from back pain since a week. I felt the pain when i got up early in the morning. I feel more pain each day and my legs also gets some disturbance. Please suggests me..

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Hand Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

If the back pain is radiating to your legs it appears to be a symptom which is commonly referred as sciatica as today is weekend I will suggest take it lightly don't go out take as much bed rest as possible and if the pain still persists then see an orthopaedic doctor on Monday and for pain you can apply volini gel for two days and see do not do any massage