Pain on left side & neck

Dear Dr. I am facing pain in left arm and leg one day I had severe pain on left hand but I was able to perform all the task with the hand. After which I visited the doctor he said it's anxiety after listening to medical history. I forced him to go through neurological exam. So he asked me for Mri of brain+ANGELA AND SPINE. it came out normal. All blood test normal. To check nerve compression in neck or cervical spondylosis what kind of mri needs to be ordered. As spine mri is already done but it's plain nothing is showing up. And are there any lateral views required? Pain is not so severe but I am very depressed with my health.
views-icons 34 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain on left side & neck

Lucknow | Neurosurgeon
sometimes thalamic type of pains occur in one side of body and are improved by medication only. aif mri is normal then it rules out any organic cause too. kindy seek consultation for further treatment