Pain on back side of head

Pain is little on the back side of the head in normal times and it is very severe when i am studying(for CA exams). MRI, CT SCANS are done but no problem was found on those reports. I am suffering from last two years. I taken the treatment in major hospitals like KIMS,but no use. Please help me. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain on back side of head

Dr. Akhila Kumar Panda Bhubaneswar | General Physician
Hello Sir can you mention characteristics , duration , frequency of pain. if it is intermittent and pulsatile , then you might have migraine which precipitate during stress. so you can start prophylactic anti migraneous treatment like betacap TR 40mg twice daily and Naprosyn + domperidone sos at the time of headache
avoid stress, sleep deprivation, alcohol, smoking, empty stomach
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...... Occipital headache is tension headache.. A tension headache is generally a diffuse, mild to moderate pain in your head. Stress is the most commonly reported trigger for tension headache .One way to help reduce stress is by planning ahead and organizing your day. Another way is to allow more time to relax. Do yoga and meditation