Pain near shoulder
Few years back while lifting water pot to my head height sudden pain near shoulder towards right hand. Taken treatment and also physiotherapy too for 1month but no use.. pain resolved but came again. My physiotherapist said u have little neck pain so keep round pillow near neck while sleep.it works pain gone.. after some time pain started.. from 2years iam suffering from this... Due to this I stopped playing games and workouts also.. because hand pain may increase so pls help me to find permanent solution.

Dr. Rajesh Pal (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Gurgaon

The diagnosis has to be made first. You should consult a good doctor and you may need to do MRI SCAN. On the basis of report the treatment will be planned.