Pain near knee and around
Have pain in 1 knee since 2 months. I skipped 2-3 stairs once which lead to a strain in muscles. Since then I am not able to bend my leg from knee. Not able to use stairs. RA factor, e.s.r. reports are negative. One doc told u have Illiotibial band syndrome. Leg still pains and swells around knee when I walk. TSH-12.08

Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
your tsh is high. should consult an endocrinologist for thyroid dysfunction. this can be a reason for joint pain. get an MRI of the knee done which will show any internal injury and then consult a Ortho surgeon.