Pain near diaphragm
I am having pain near diaphragm from past 1 month. I consult a doctor any suggested that it might be due to gastric problem. I am taking digene from two weeks but the pain is not lessening. There is no effect of digene on me at all. My stomach is producing gas frequently.

Take homoeopathic med. Carbo veg 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.

+166
Chat with a doctor
Dear,  don't worry Sorry to say u need to fallow up with your treating doctor If still persistent then consult gastroenetrilogist If u still want to avoid all those Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely 
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Your pain gastric problem Ke Karan hai aap isme homoeopathy medicine Khaye for complete cure ke liye or Tambe ke bartan mein Pani Piya daily aur Mujhse consult kar liye online I will given sure result of gastric problem in 1 to 2 days
Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Its due to vatta dosha according in ayurveda Consult me online if you want permanent solution