Pain left side kidney
I little pain on left side kidney it travel all the way till the legs i have had kidney stones a year back i got a endoscopy and biopicy done result i havesgot is 44 iul please advice what can be done

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What endoscopy and biopsy are you talking about. You have attached the blood test reports which shows your CBC, liver enzymes and serum creatinine only. Your SGOT is 44 not any thing else. Dont worry just consult your physician in person. You do not need to do anything else. Please next time be clear while posting questions. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain .