Pain inside vagina
I am experiencing severe pain in lower pelvic region..feels like pain is inside bladder or vaginal region...It ocurrs for some minutes then stops..and generally happens after periods are over...It I also have 7mm stone in lower calyx of my right kidney..and..urine infections are also frequent..kindly tell solution.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You do need to be examined by your gynaecologist to determine the cause of the pain. I doubt that the kidney stone is the cause. Rarely a small ureteric calculus can cause pain but it need not be related to your period. Pain around the time of the period points to a congestion related cause or sometimes  endometriosis. Your gynaecologist will take a detailed history of your pain and then examine you. You may need further tests like an ultrasound examination and urinalysis too. Best wishes