Pain in wrist
Since last few days,I am facing slight pain in my wrist whenever I am trying to bend my hand otherwise not . The pain is not intense so not taking pain killers but just want to confirm if I need to take pain killer and do an x Ray . Thanks in advance

Yes you need to go for x-ray , and calcium and vitamin D test. If you get deficiency of vitamin D or calcium then you need to start supplements and also start Homoepathy medicine for pain.

If not paining regularly then could be muscular pain. Homoeopathic medicines will help you cure this problem effectively and without any side effects.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, download my personal app or consult directly on practo *You can have chat, audio or video call discussion* http://arth.link/vrclinic Or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.arth.drjaideepgaver USE COUPON (Free2020) FOR 1ST FREE CONSULTATION If link is not clickable than search *vr clinic by dr j.d. singh* in your play store follow instagram link to get regular updates https://www.instagram.com/jdsinghorthopaedics/
Are you in IT /desk job using computer.Use wrist support.please do x-ray wrist and share the report.
Hi user, All these problems are fully curable by homeopathic medicines. For selection of the remedy more details are required. Thorough case taking is necessary for remedy selection in Homeopathy. Please chat or call privately and get rid of your problems permanently. Thanks.
consult online now share more details
X Ray needed. U can consult me online. Long time pain killers not good.
Hi dear seems to be a muscular pain  Homeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Is pain continuous or sometimes. Is there stiffness in morning. Do uric acid, vit D, B12, CBC checked from some lab. Consult online with details
take proper knowledge about this first consult online