Pain in wisdom tooth
Hii few days back I had swelling round my wisdom tooth.i went to a dentist &she said that it has to be removed but for now she prescribed some medicines to reduce pain in muscles(zerodol sp15mg & clavam 625 both twice a day)  I have already taken these medicines for 2days but there is no change in pain.Is this normal ?? Or I have some other issue??? Should I go for another dentist?

Send me x ray report Best option is extraction

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
You will need to extract the wisdom molar to eliminate the problem completely. Continue medicines and try to get the tooth extraction under the medicine coverage. Also do warm salt water rinses till extraction is done
Eruption of wisdom tooth always creates some discomfort. OPG ( X ray) is required to see it's position. If it's erupting without any hinderence then no need to worry , if their is any hinderence then you need to get it extracted. Attach photograph of x ray, if you have Warm saline water rinses two to three times a day, apply ice pack outside the mouth over effected area. Still have queries then please consult with doctor online or offline for better guidance and treatment options.
Hello, Please share the X-ray of your tooth if you have ?