Pain in vagina

My wife suffering unbearable pain in vagina since couple of days. Should i consult a gynecologist or is this something in general and will be ok in some days?
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,,, since it is unbearable pain, she needs to undergo examination, consult a gynecologist she will help you further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?