liver-icon

Pain in upper abdomen

I am facing a lot of pain and acidity in my lower abdomen and this has continued for about 1 year. I have also developed weather allergy and allergy to dust and smoke.My immune system is very weak and think this might be because of some problem in my liver. I am always fatigued and irritated. I am not well most of the time. I have had typhoid twice and dengue once. I want to recover now.

Dr. Pankaj Bhaskar Ingawale
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Pune

Take Shatavari ghrit daily and Basti panchakarma
Dr. Rohini B V
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Diet you can have cucumber with tomato as salid before your lunch are dinner this will help in reducing acidity, 2tsp of ghee every day, avoid outside food, junk food, more spicy, green chilly and take ashwaghandha daily will help in improving immunity
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
if your abdominal pain is regularly, go through for USG, as u mention taking medicine for uterine cyst these medication may cause acidity, for acidity and immunity point of view you may starts amla in any form like juice powder murabba etc. you may take regularly any liver tonic available in the market, eg Liv-52 syrup.